My Product Review For Avon Elements Moisturizing Cream Cleanser

This product review starts out with me accidentally running out of the usual facial cleanser I use, Avon Elements Moisturizing Cream Cleanser. I forgot to place an order and thought I had more. Although I 
ordered more product online I needed a replacement other than using soap until it arrived. 

Even though my skin tends to get dry I have combination skin on my face. Most cleansers either cause me to break out or tend to be too drying. I use a moisturizing soap that works well for the rest of my body, but it feels too heavy for my face. 

After browsing the skin care aisles at a local pharmacy I decided on trying a cream cleanser made by a competitor whose name I'll just say starts with the letter L. It said it was gentle and for mature skin. It went on pretty smoothly and fortunately I didn't have any adverse or allergic reactions. It rinsed away cleanly for the most part but was not as moisturizing as the Avon product. 

Avon Elements Moisturizing Cream Cleanser leaves my face more hydrated and silky soft. Made with papaya extract it's oil free and hypoallergenic. It's about the same price but often available on sale. You can click here to purchase it now.


As long as you live in the US you can shop online through my Avon eStore. You'll get your order delivered to your door! Click here to start shopping now.

Any questions or comments? Feel free to comment below. 


Sondra Carpenter
Avon Independent Sales Representative
BeautyDealsAndDiscounts.com 

Comments