Avon Cosmetics Sale On Lip Products

Although I don't wear a lot of makeup, I am a fan of lip gloss, especially Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss.

Over the years I've tried different lip glosses that were usually tacky or sticky and didn't always apply very smoothly. Once I decided to try Avon Ultra Glazewear I fell in love with it. One of my favorites is the cream finish in Fuchsia Frenzy. Also the sparkle finishes are fun, my collection includes Mocha Latte and Apple Cinnamon as well as Rave.

Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss is rich and thick, and easily glides on. The colors are long lasting and the glosses have a soft, silky feel. 

Now is a great time to stock up on Avon lip glosses and balms during this special sale. 


Kiss & Shine - Select Lip Products 3 for $10! Purchase any 3 for offer to apply.

If you're anywhere within the US you can shop online through my Avon eStore. You'll get your order delivered right to your door! Click here to start shopping now.


Sondra Carpenter
Avon Independent Sales Representative
BeautyDealsAndDiscounts.com 

Comments